Head coach of FC Rubin Javier Gracia answered to the journalists’ questions about the upcoming match of the 20th tour of the ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship against FC Ural.
– This spring team has played three matches – two wins, one draw, no conceded goals, but people aren’t satisfied with the team’s game very much. In your view, why?
– Yes, I think, everybody can have own opinion about this. I understand, we have to become better in many components, and I am not talking about the result only. There were moments during this season, when the result wasn’t positive, but I was contented with the game. Now there are moments sometimes, when we have the needful result, team doesn’t concede, but we aren’t satisfied with how team plays. Different moments can be during the season, although we get points, it’s important. We undoubtedly want to improve game of our team too. We will do everything for that.
– FC Rubin will have one more match with FC Ural in the Russian Cup in two weeks. Does it influence to the upcoming match?
– At this moment our thoughts are focused on the match in the championship. We don’t look very far. We want to get these three points, we aimed for that. We want to go to break, connected with the matches of the national teams, on a positive note. Then we will be preparing for the next games, Cup game is among them. Cup game is always special; it is the match that can’t end with a draw. But now we are concentrated on the upcoming match of the championship.
– FC Ural has changed its head coach too, but they have kept many players, unlike FC Anji. How much this team differs from the first round?
– In this period, FC Ural is one of the most successful teams, the team plays steadily. They have such player as Eric Bicfalvi, who is very good shape; he is scoring goals. They continue to keep the similar style of game. Team roster was saved, though some midfielders left the club. FC Ural has got pretty good period. We remember about their Cup match against FC Krasnodar. Ural had difficult conditions, however they managed to win Krasnodar.
– How’s your studying of Russian?
– I’m trying to study incrementally; difficult language. I think, my children are doing this better than me (loaghs).
Казань, ст. Рубин