FC Rubin midfielder Igor Konovalov tells about the team preparation ahead of an away fixture against FC Dinamo Moscow.
- The team must have already analyzed Dinamo playing manner. How should one play against them?
- It’s a good opponent they are on a good streak with only two losses. We have not had a detailed analysis so far, but the most important thing is to base upon our own play.
- What is the morale like in the dressing room?
-It’s good. We will not seek but a victory this weekend, so we are getting prepared for a serious and hard game.
- There no chance now for qualifying for the European competition. Is it hard to find competition motivation for the rest of the season?
- I think, the main motivation for a football player is a victory. All of our guys are professionals. There are three games left and we should get as many points as possible.
- After you’ve made your debut against FC Ural, how would you assess your performance?
- It was the hardest game for me personally, but in general I got adapted and I’m looking forward to helping the team.
- Has Dinamo changed since Khokhlov took charge?
- They are a good team with a good squad, so as I was saying, it’s not going to be an easy game.
As you may remember, ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD 28 will take place on Monday, April 30 at 14:00 at Khimki Arena.
Казань, ст. Рубин