FC Rubin head coach speaks at the postmatch press conference following the goalless draw with FC Ufa
- We played quite well at the beginning of the first half. As to the second half, we started complicating too much. FC Ufa took advantage of that, created some chances and we defended, with some chaotic defending in certain situations. In the second half we were more organised and played properly in terms of positioning. The second half was more dynamic and fluid for either side, both teams could score, but I think we had more chances in the end.
- Ahead of the game you were saying that Igor Konovalov's suspension was not going to be a big loss for the team. Do you think his absence affected today?
- No, I don´t think so. I am satisfied with both Mogilevets and Podberezkin´s performances today.
- In view of the UEFA ban, how do players find motivation?
- First of all, they are professionals. Second of all, every next game is the motivation. If we qualify this year, then a year after we can participate. I don't think that it has affected the guys. They understand that it was not their fault
Казань, ст. Рубин